The Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN 6-Inch Waterproof Composite Toe Boots will keep your feet comfortable during a demanding workday. You'll appreciate the Outlast Adaptive Comfort layout in the footbed that's soft on your feet. With the waterproof leather finish, you don't have to worry about moisture getting on your socks. The inner waterproof membrane is also designed to repel moisture.
A classic TiTAN shaped design in these Timberland boots includes a composite toe that's lightweight yet rigid enough to resist hard impact. The non-metal toe offers a comfortable fit and minimizes excessive stress. Metallic hooks provide more than enough tension to properly secure the tongue and laces in place.
Lightweight materials such as polyurethane minimize the effort to take each step while working in challenging outdoor conditions. Cement construction and nylon shanks create a rugged and durable design for the outer shell of these Timberland boots. The ergonomic insole is finished with an Agion antimicrobial application and open-cell layers that manage odors and moisture as you work outside in tough conditions.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Full grain waterproof leather upper with internal waterproof membrane
- Cement construction speeds up break-in time
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Non-slip Timberland Pro rubber outsole is abrasion, slip and oil resistant
- Light polyurethane midsole with contoured molding
- Lining with mesh and Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Metallic hooks for securing laces
- Nylon shank extends durability and reduces torsional wear
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort footbed for moisture management