In the forest or in the field, Timberland Pro Men’s Rip Saw Waterproof Composition Toe Logger Boots provide all the comfort and durability you need. With high-quality protection both inside and out, you won't have to worry about footwear when your attention is required elsewhere.
Composite toes shaped on TiTAN® last provide lightweight, non-metallic protection in front, and they combine with a CSA-certified, Grade 1 puncture-resistant sole to bring confidence to every step, wherever that step may be. A Vibram® slip-, abrasion-, and oil-resistant outsole with Ladder Lock™ feature means those steps can be just about anywhere.
Waterproof leather combined with the abrasion resistant Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather and an antimicrobial mesh lining keeps you dry, and a steel shank lessens the load when you’re heading up an incline. Wherever your long day may take you, Timberland's exclusive Independent Suspension Network will give you superior agility and control, and Dual-Density Anti-Fatigue technology will soften your every step.
- Boot Height: 9 Inches
- Composite toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Antimicrobial mesh lining
- Waterproof leather upper with abrasion resistant Ever-Guard leather
- Internal waterproof membrane
- Non-slip Vibram® outsole is Slip-, abrasion-, and oil-resistant
- Ladder Lock outsole radius feature provided on outsole
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- CSA-Z195-02 certified, Grade 1 puncture-resistant sole
- Steel shank
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt for a heat resistant mechanical bond
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ to provide expert control, agility, and support
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology to absorb shock
- Swen-Flex® puncture-resistant plate provides underfoot protection while retaining flexibility