The Timberland PRO Men's Rip Saw 9-Inch Waterproof Insulated Composite Toe Logger Boots are built to withstand the rigors of working in the outdoors and in any condition at a job site. These boots are lined with 400 grams of Thermolite insulation to keep your feet warm in frigid temperatures. The waterproof leather and internal waterproof membrane will help your feet remain dry as you work outside. These boots are also oil, slip and abrasion resistant to help keep you on your feet no matter where you are stepping. The Timberland PRO Rip Saw boots also come with an antimicrobial lining to fight against odors.
While the Timberland PRO Rip Saw boots are designed for the toughest conditions they also provide you with maximum comfort. The Exclusive Independent Suspension Network allows you to have a wide range of movement while Anti-Fatigue technology works to reduce the shock felt by your feet. They both work to keep you comfortable as you stay on your feet all day so you can concentrate on the job at hand.
- Boot height: 9 inches
- Composite TiTAN safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- 400 grams of Thermolite Insulation
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Vibram Oil, slip and abrasion resistant outsole is non-slip and non-marking
- Ladder lock feature on outsole
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue technology shock absorption
- Resistance to electrical shock and electrical hazards
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network for exceptional control, agility and support
- Good Year Welt construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Steel shank for extra structural support