The Timberland Pit Boss 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots will protect your feet in various working conditions. Not only are these boots hardy and safe, they are also comfortable to wear. In fact, you may prefer to wear these boots on a regular basis while completing everyday tasks. Timberland’s steel toe boots meet the safety criteria of the American National Standards Institute. In addition, the footwear’s ASTM rated steal toe construction provides more toe room than boots made by other manufacturers. Slip resistant rubber outsole will help you avoid falling as it is resistant to slips, oil and abrasive substances.
Timberland included a nylon shank in these steel toe boots to give you extra support without the added weight. The shank is a semi-rigid arch insert that gives you more support that help reduce fatigue.
Timberland’s steel toe boots feature antimicrobial lining to keep them free of odors. To ensure that you’re receiving quality-constructed boots, Timberland Pro uses Goodyear Welt construction. This production technique is labor intense, and it provides a high level of durability to withstand many years of use.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Oiled nubuck leather upper
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Nylon shank for comprehensive support
- Antimicrobial lining
- Goodyear welt construction
- Nylon shock diffusion plate
- Rubber outsole is slip, oil and abbrasion resistant
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards