These rugged and tough Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion Waterproof 6-Inch Alloy Safety Toe Boots will be the last pair of boots you'll need. Made to ensure your moneymaker feet are protected and comfortable, they've been outfitted with an ASTM rated alloy safety toe,cement construction, and a lightweight-molded EVA midsole to provide first-rate performance.
On those cold and wet days, your feet will have no worries. These boots have been designed with premium waterproof leather for durability and an internal waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry when you need it the most. The dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology will absorb impact and shock abrasions while at the same time keeping you in comfort in the places you need it so you can concentrate on getting your job done, no matter the long hours ahead.
Constructed with a quality Timberland Pro rubber toe, it also features an Ever-Guard leather backstay that will enhance durability features and abrasion resistance. While support is a feature that's highly sought after with quality boots, these Hyperion boots feature a fiberglass shank for added structural backing and thermal plastic urethane instep overlays for the best fit. Additional features boast a mesh lining that has an Agion antimicrobial treatment to ensure odor is not an issue, and a non-marking Vibram rubber outsole for ultimate traction and durability.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Waterproof leather upper with internal waterproof membrane
- Vibram rubber outsole is non-marking, oil and abrasion resistant
- Ladder lock feature provided on outsole
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology
- Lightweight EVA midsole