The Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion Insulated Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots can withstand the pressures of almost any job, helping you complete your shifts in comfort and with the security of knowing that both you and your feet are protected. The Vibram outsoles of these boots feature Ladder Lock technology to help you have better grip when you climb ladders, and the lightweight composite toe is shaped on a TITAN XL last that provides more room for your toes as well as keeps your feet protected when objects fall.
With 400 grams of flame-treated thermolite insulation as well as a complete waterproof membrane, you can be assured that your feet will remain dry and warm in the toughest conditions. You'll appreciate the Agion antimicrobial treated mesh lining for its ability to fight bacterial growth and odor. The Timberland Pro double rubber toe and Ever-guard leather backstay reduce abrasion, lending further durability to these boots. The slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsoles will keep you upright on slick surfaces. You'll be pleased with how good your feet feel thanks to the cushioning provided by the dual-density anti-fatigue technology and the cushioned EVA midsole.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Lightweight composite toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Fully insulated with lightweight 400-grams, flame-laminated thermolite insulation
- Waterproof leather uppers with internal waterproof membrane
- Mesh lining containing Agion antimicrobial treatment to fight bacterial growth and odor
- Slip-and oil-resistant rubber outsoles
- Vibram outsoles provide superior traction and abrasion-resistance
- Outsole features Ladder Lock for ladder safety
- Cement construction for added durability and strength
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology to maintain foot comfort and reduce shock
- Comfortable EVA cushioned midsole
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards