Part of the signature Helix series of premium footwear, the Timberland PRO Men's Helix Waterproof Safety Toe Wellington boots are designed to be worn comfortably all year long. With each step taken on hard surfaces, Anti-fatigue technology ensures that your feet don't bear any extra weight during a long shift of outdoor work. The ASTM rated composite safety toe also keeps the lightweight feature in mind as it offers the best lighweight safety toe option for protecting your toes from worksite dangers. A fingertip design on the top opening makes these boots easy to grip when putting them on.
Protected by a waterproof leather finish along with the inside waterproof membrane, these Timberland boots will not get soaked even if it rains or snows outside. The ultimate durability is guaranteed with the cement construction that resists abrasive damage which comes from rough conditions in rugged terrains. Materials such as polyurethane and EVA contribute to the lightweight design of such comfortable boots.
Inside the soft padding, odor from sweat and bacteria is minimized with special treatments such as Agion. Mesh lining also improves inner ventilation and moisture management. Whether walking on icy or oil surfaces, the rubber outsole provides reliable traction even on the slickest surfaces. Additionally, the trademark Ladder Lock design offers a good grip for climbing up and down ladders.
- Boot type: Wellington
- Composite toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Break-in-time is minimized with cement construction
- Polyurethane and EVA midsoles for shock absorption and comfort
- Fingergrip top for convenient insertion of foot
- Mesh lining featuring antimicrobial treatment to control odors
- Polyurethane footbed with contours and uniform-density composition
- Non-slip Timberland Pro rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant featuring Ladder Lock technology
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards