These Timberland PRO Helix Waterproof 6-Inch Soft Toe Boots give you hard-working boots in a soft toe construction. Made from full grain waterproof leathers and an extra waterproof membrane, these supple boots go a long way to keep your feet warm and dry. A favorite among workmen who don't need the weighty protection of a steel toe, this reliable work boot's cement construction and unique anti-fatigue technology gives you lots of lightweight comfort you ordinarily wouldn't get in a classic work boot.
The rugged rubber sole is oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant and slip-resistant, which gives you the best control you can get when working on slippery surfaces. These are not low-tread work boots. They have deep ridges to give you long-lasting protection when safety is of uppermost concern. The mesh lining has been treated with an antimicrobial treatment for the best odor control you can get in a work boot.
These are comfortable work boots. If you put in long working hours, you'll want to take advantage of Timberland PRO's contoured single-density polyurethane foot bed and molded midsole to experience the unparalleled comfort these anti-fatigue work boots can give you. These boots prove that you don't have to sacrifice comfort for dependability.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Soft Toe
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof leather upper with extra waterproof membrane
- Non-slip Timberland PRO outsole is oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant and slip-resistant
- Cement construction
- Contoured single-density polyurethane foot bed
- Anti-heel lock lacing system
- Anti-fatigue technology features polyurethane fabric and molded midsole
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards