The Timberland Pro Men's Helix 6-Inch EH Waterproof Titan Alloy Safety Toe Boots are built to keep you safe and to endure the rigors of traversing job sites. The alloy safety toe, waterproof leather, and Timberland PRO outsole work to keep your feet safe. These boots also provides you with extra traction on extension ladders with its Ladder Lock radius outsole so you can work confidently at great heights. The boots also feature an antimicrobial lining to fight against bacteria, mold, mildew, and unpleasant odors.
While keeping you safe, Timberland Pro Helix boots also work to make sure you are comfortable on your feet. The contoured footbed and anti-fatigue technology work to absorb maximum amounts of shock to keep you on your feet all day long. The unique conical structure found in these boots also results in a lighter boot.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- TiTAN alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Tough, full-grain waterproof leather upper with internal waterproof membrane
- Oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant Timberland PRO rubber outsole is non-slip
- Active heel lock lacing system
- Dual purpose top hardware
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Built with anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry using polyurethane materials
- Cement construction
- Antimicrobial treated mesh lining
- Molded single density open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Nylon diffusion shank