Timberland PRO Men's Helix 6-Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Boots combine the best lightweight materials and advances in the latest comfort technologies to create a heavy-duty work boot ready for just about any job.
The upper is made of durable waterproof leather that beads liquids away while a waterproof membrane provides additional protection. The moisture-wicking antimicrobial liner reduces odor and extends comfort. A TiTAN last provides plenty of room for your foot inside the strong composite toe. Cement construction adds flexibility and helps to keep the boot lighter, saving you energy during long shifts. A polyurethane foot bed keeps your feet in the right position while the active heel lock forms a cradle and prevents unnecessary slippage. The ergonomic midsole combines refined shaping, stability, and energy return to help you fight fatigue. The lower-profile outer sole is slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant. The Timberland PRO Men's Helix 6-Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Boot is a great choice when you need a light and sturdy solution for a long job.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Full grain leather upper
- Non-metallic composite TiTAN safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards
- Agion-treated mesh lining to control odor
- Waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant Timberland PRO carbon-based rubber outsole
- Polyurethane midsole with anti-fatigue technology absorbs and returns energy
- Molded EVA midsole for additional cushioning
- Contoured foot bed for stability and comfort
- Active heel lock lacing system for stability and unique fit
- Strong cement construction for enhanced flexibility and faster break-in time