These Timberland PRO Helix 6-Inch Safety Toe Work Boots are rugged, full-grain leather boots crafted to deliver high-quality performance and endurance when you need it most. Constructed with a TiTAN alloy safety toe, they offer a lighter weight alternative that will leave you feeling comfortable and ready-to-go at the end of your shift. TiTAN safety toe technology gives a roomy fit, so you don't have to sacrifice comfort for durability.
The anti-fatigue technology and nylon diffusion shank will get you through all of the hours you have to spend on your feet. The shank offers extra structure and additional protection that you can count on. The triple contrast stitching and sharp cement construction gives these boots a nice finished look.
These boots come with a mesh lining treated with Agion, an antimicrobial treatment that works hard to control odors. The outer sole is oil-resistant and slip-resistant, making it more enjoyable and less stressful to work around spills and other slippery surfaces. For those who need even more comfort, these safety toe work boots also come with a contoured polyurethane footbed that you can rely on to make your feet feel their best, even after a hard day.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- TiTAN alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Full grain leather upper
- Nylon diffusion shank
- Non-slip Timberland PRO rubber outsole is oil-resistant and slip-resistant
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole
- Contoured polyurethane footbed, single density
- Triple contrast stitching
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards