Timberland PRO Helix 6-Inch Safety Toe Waterproof Boots are ready for virtually any rugged worksite with its premium waterproof leather, safety and comfort platform and built-in durability.
Full-grain waterproof leather and a waterproof membrane team up to keep liquids out. Lined inside with breathable Agion-treated comfort mesh, your boot will fight odor every day and last longer. A TiTAN alloy safety toe provides strength and room in front while the active heel lock lacing system provides stability in the back. Timberland includes proven anti-fatigue technology with a contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed and a midsole that blends conical geometry, permanent cushioning and a generous energy return with every step. A nylon shank keeps the boot rigid in the right places and supports the midsole. The PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant with Ladder Lock radius design for improved comfort and confidence on ladders.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Toe Protection: Alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Breathable mesh lining with Agion treatment to fight odor
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Non-slip Timberland PRO rubber outsole is Slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant with Ladder Lock radius
- Contoured Agion-treated footbed for best comfort and odor control
- Nylon shank to diffuse energy to the right places
- Polyurethane midsole with anti-fatigue technology
- Heel lock lacing system to prevent slippage
- Cement construction for strength and flexibility