The Timberland PRO Gorge Steel Toe Low Hiking Boots are made for workers who want to safely and comfortably navigate rugged terrains. Inspired by classic Oxford shoes, these boots have a low height design to make each step easier. The lightweight composition facilitates walking against steep terrains and heading downward on sloped surfaces. EVA midsoles further contribute to the ergonomic design of these versatile hiking boots. These hiking boots have been field-tested to guarantee a stable walk even while carrying heavy tools or loads at an outdoor job site. You don't have to worry about getting hit by electrostatic shocks thanks to the conductive design of these Timberland boots that feature a Electro Static-dissipative design.
Patented Timberland PRO Rubber outsoles with textured treads are engineered to grip rocky terrains and other surfaces that are typically encountered in the mountains. The upper fabric finish provides extra resistance against abrasion and accumulation of dirt or grime.
A breathable foot bed is efficient in evaporating moisture that may accumulate inside these boots as you work hard outside. The open-cell layout is also designed to manage moisture from sweat, condensation, humidity or direct spills.
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Leather and mesh upper with synthetic toe piece for abrasion resistance and durability
- EVA midsole provides support and cushioning
- Cushioned foot bed made from polyurethane
- Midsole made from polyurethane and rubber combination
- Electro Static-dissipative (ESD) meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Non-slip Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, and oil resistant