These Timberland Pro Men's Excave Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Boots are all about keeping your feet safe and dry on the jobsite. Designed with maximum utility in mind, you can pull these boots on in a snap with the “fingergrip” pull on feature. On the outside, the Wellington silhouette is crafted from a waterproof full-grain leather, and the upper shaft part if the boot is textile. Additional waterproof security comes from a durable internal waterproof membrane. The Wellington shaft height guards from splashes. Without the need for laces, water won't find a way to seep into your boots.
On the inside, you can expect the mesh lining and the single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed to contour to the sole of your foot for breathable comfort and support. Additionally, they've undergone an Agion antimicrobial treatment to minimize odors. This footwear includes an ASTM rated steel toe for safety and a steel shank for structural support. The cement construction ensures flexibility while cutting down on the time it takes to break in your boots until they feel just right. Combined with the oil- and slip-resistant rubber lug soles and the Ladder Lock outsole radius, you can rely on these boots for sure footing.
- Boot type: Wellington
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Rubber lug outsole is non-marking and Slip- and oil-resistant
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Cement construction for flexibility and quicker breaking-in
- Rubber lug outsole with Ladder Lock outsole radius
- "Fingergrip" pull-on feature