The Timberland PRO Men’s Excave Steel Toe Wellington provides the firmness and durability that you need to keep your feet protected during a long day at your job. These boots are made to withstand all types of harsh conditions indoors and outdoors. Regardless of the type work that you perform on a daily basis or whether you spend a considerable amount of time on your feet, you’ll find that this authentic style of steel toe boots designed by Timberland Pro are exceptionally snug. While running, climbing, walking and standing, these lightweight premium boots will provide you with superb insulation and support. It includes a steel shank and a fingergrip pull-on feature. The height, in addition to the steel toe, ensures your feet and legs will stay warm and comfortable during work activities. The rubber lug outsole provides excellent traction and grip to protect you on slippery settings.
- Boot Type: Wellington
- Toe Protection: Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Full-grain leather upper
- Lining: Mesh with Agion with antimicrobial treatment
- Non-slip rubber lug outsole is slip-, and oil-resistant as well as non-marking
- Construction: Cement; open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards