Having a trademark Ever-Guard leather finish, the Timberland PRO Endurance 6-Inch Safety Toe Boots is designed with durability in mind. This high-quality leather is specifically made to protect the boots from abrasive wear and heat-related damage.
Thanks to the anti-fatigue technology of the midsole, you will not get tired after wearing these Timberland boots for an entire workday. The shock-absorbing properties of the polyurethane midsole are ideal if you walk on hard outdoor surfaces such as rocks and concrete. Having a molded shape, the heel kick offers additional support with every step taken in these boots that are made to withstand rugged conditions.
Made from polycarbonate, all of the hardware components in these boots are ultra-lightweight. The uniform-density OrthoLite foot bed makes every movement of the foot easy and stress-free. Cambrelle lining has anti-bacterial treatment to minimize unpleasant odors.
Walking on slippery surfaces shouldn't raise any concerns when you wear these Timberland boots that have rubber PRO outsoles with a low profile for optimum contact with the ground. This classic sole also resists damage from heat and abrasion. These boots have a nylon shank design that offers maximum torsional stability and prevents excessive twisting of the ankle.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Toe Protection: alloy with TiTAN XL design
- Patented Ever-Guard leather
- Heel kick with molded shape
- Lining with Cambrelle finish and anti-microbial treatment
- Anti-fatigue design for maximum shock absorption
- Torsional stability ensured by Nylon shank
- Curved OrthoLite foot bed cushions the feet
- Timber PRO outsole resists heat and abrasive damage
- Rubber outsole provides reliable traction