If you need to have your feet protected by the most rugged footwear while on the job, the Timberland Pro Men's 6-Inch Excave Steel Toe Met Guard Boots are an ideal choice. The Ever-Guard leather used in these boots resists abrasions and makes them stronger. Cement construction makes them more flexible and decreases the break-in time. The ASTM rated steel toe has been shaped to provide a superior fit. Mesh lining and a polyurethane footbed makes these boots very comfortable to wear when you are on your feet all day. You will appreciate the additional cushioning the EVA sole inserts provide for your feet.
These boots will be comfortable when you are walking or standing, and each boot has an ABS metatarsal guard with hinges so that you can squat comfortably. The lining and footbed have received antimicrobial treatment to control odors. The safety features of these boots will make you feel comfortable performing a variety of tasks. The Ladder Lock outsole radius will help you move up and down ladders safely. The outsoles resistance to oil makes them the ideal footwear for anyone who works in a garage or other business where oil may be spilled.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Steel shank for support
- Abrasion resistant EverGuard leather and scratch suede uppers
- Molded EVA sole inserts
- Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- External Metatarsal Guard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, class Mt75 standards
- Rubber lug outsole is non-marking and Oil- and slip-resistant