The Timberland Pro Endurance 6-Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Boots boast a heavy-duty design that can withstand harsh wear and tear in industrial settings and outdoor terrains. The foot plate has Steel-Flex technology that resists punctures. High-quality leather offers reliable protection against abrasion. Made from steel, the TiTAN safety toe prevents uncomfortable bumps against hard surfaces.
When wearing these Timberland boots, you can climb ladders with confidence thanks to the Ladder Lock radius that's embedded into the rubber outsole. Maximum traction is also guaranteed on oily surfaces and other slippery paths. Made from fiberglass, the shank contributes to the durable finish of these boots.
Don't worry about odors and moisture as the Agion treatment manages the formation of bacteria on the mesh linings. The open-cell composition of the polyurethane footbed also improves ventilation as you sweat it out during a laborious shift. Count on the anti-fatigue design of these Timberland boots to keep your stamina throughout the workday.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Full grain waterpoof leather upper
- Rubber outsole is non-slip and resists heat
- Polyurethane midsole offers cushioning against shocks
- Odors and moisture minimized by Agion technology on mesh lining
- Metallic hardware for tight and secure tying of laces
- Fiberglass shank for reduced break-in time and rigid support
- Steel-Flex technology provides a puncture resistance outsole that meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 safety standards
- Flexible footbed with open-cell polyurethane composition
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards