The Boldon men's work oxfords combine comfort technology with alloy safety toes and outsoles that resist oil, heat and abrasion. We've even added some brogue style detailing, so these work shoes look good enough to wear out and about.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- SD+ footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards
- Cement construction
- Canvas linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- SensorFlex™ comfort system
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds are self-molding for a custom fit, durable, resilient and moisture-wicking
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit