When the job conditions are rugged, these safety toe boots keep your feet out of harm’s way. Yet they still look stylish enough to wear on weekends. The 7261 Last is comfortable from the first wearing—no break-in time required. And the Goodyear Welt construction means you can resole these shoes over the years, making these Made in the USA boots a smart buy.
- Tobacco Oil-Tanned, full-grain leather
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed on Poroncomfort cushion insole
- Fiberglass shank
- MAXWear 90 slip resistant outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds the highest ASTM F2413-11 or ASTM F2892-11 ratings (where applicable)
- Electrical hazard protection