It’s a tough job keeping your community safe. One that requires adaptability, resilience, and above all: endurance. Now a boot that’s as tenacious and versatile as you are, made right here in the USA, with a portion of proceeds benefiting C.O.P.S. (Concerns of Police Survivors). The 1274’s athletic-inspired synthetic mesh upper keeps you light on your feet, all day long. Multi-terrain Vibram outsoles ensure reliable traction and stability wherever the job takes you. And dual-density polyurethane midsoles cushion your every step, no matter how much overtime is involved.
- Vibram outsole with multi-terrain hexagon design
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole
- Lightweight, breathable synthetic mesh upper
- Made in the USA
- Benefits C.O.P.S. Foundation
- Removable, dual-density footbed