When your job demands durable boots that can stand up to any outdoor conditions, the Rocky Men's 9 Inch Original Ranger Steel Toe Gore-Tex Boots may be just the boots that are right for you. The full 9 inches of height will provide excellent protection for both your ankles and lower legs, even if you must walk through standing water. If your work regularly involves outdoor work, you'll appreciate the Gore-Tex® waterproof lining and the 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation. Combined, these two features will keep your feet and lower legs warm and dry, not matter what the outside conditions might be.
The Goodyear welt construction provides exceptional durability, allowing you to have the security in knowing these boots will stand the test of time. The Rubber Vibram® outsoles will help to absorb shock as well as provide you with the stability and traction you need, even if you are walking on slippery surfaces such as those covered by spilled oil.
- Boot Height: 9 inches
- Steel toe protection that meets ASTM standards with up to 75 pounds of impact and compression
- Fully insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Fully waterproof with Gore-Tex® lining
- Slip and Oil-resistant outsoles
- Rubber Vibram outsoles
- Good durability provided by Goodyear welt construction
- Electical Hazard meets ASTM F2413-05 standards