You can navigate through even the most challenging workdays with ease when you have the Rockport Works 6-Inch More Energy Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots on your feet. These waterproof full-grain leather boots are enhanced with a Hydro defense waterproof bootie to keep you feet dry on those very harsh weather days. The ASTM rated extra wide composite toe and electrical hazard protection offer an extensive range of comfort, support and protection features all working to keep your feet safe and comfortable at work.
These are the shoes that you want on your feet when you spend hours actively moving around outdoors. With padding, cushioning and protective features in all of the right places, you will love the ability to go about your daily routine without giving your feet a second thought. These work boots are ideal for wet and cold conditions as well as when your responsibilities require you to travel across bumpy or slick surfaces. When you want to invest in a pair of work boots that you can rely on for durability and performance on a regular basis, the Rockport Works 6-Inch More Energy Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots are the shoes to purchase today.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite Toe is extra wide and meets ASTM I/C75 class 75 impact and compression standards
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM EH rating
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Bootie features Hydro Defense for waterproof benefits
- Moisture wick lining made with nylon mesh
- Custom fit with lace to toe design
- 100% non-metallic is airport and security friendly
- Insole has shock absorbing heel, front rebounding pads and removable cushion insert
- Dual density midsole and non-slip rubber traction bottom that is slip-resistant and oil-resistant