For peak performance against the elements, the ORIGINAL S.W.A.T. Men's Metro 9" Waterproof Side Zip Composite Toe Boots cannot be beat. Whether you work in offshore rigging or other professions where you're bound to encounter weather or water, these boots will keep you dry and comfortable on the job throughout your shift. With electrical hazard protection that exceeds ASTM standards, you will be even further protected from harm on the job. These are the type of work boots you need because they are slip and oil resistant, with a non-marking rubber outsole. The waffle traction on the outsoles also has ladder grip control, making you ready for any and all types of duties that may crop up.
Ever important, of course, is your comfort. Aside from keeping your feet dry, these boots have a safety toe to protect you and a custom-molded EVA midsole that makes them feel weightless and yet gives you comforting support.
- Boot Height: 9 inches
- Composite safety toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- YKK waterproof side zipper
- Slip resistant outsole meets ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Electrical hazard protection exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Airport friendly and non-metallic
- Resistant to blood borne pathogens
- Custom fit EVA insole that's removable
- Full grain leather and synthetic upper