The ORIGINAL S.W.A.T. Men's Classic 9" Side Zip Composite Toe Boots are an ideal combination of performance and comfort in addition to being some of the safest boots that money can buy. The oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole passes the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance, and the electrical hazard protection exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards. Additionally, the composite safety toe and LENZI non-metallic L-Protection anti-penetration board keep your feet safe in hazardous conditions.
Even with all of their numerous safety features, these boots are comfortable enough for all-day wear. The full-grain leather and 1000 denier nylon upper are durable and promote an excellent fit while the gusseted tongue keeps pebbles and debris out. The PU collar makes cleaning these boots a breeze, and the patented Ortholite insole features open-cell technology ensuring that they are around for years to come. Finally, the lining wicks moisture away from your feet, and the AEGIS anti-microbial system protects you even from unseen invaders.
- Boot height: 9 inches
- Full grain leather and 1000 denier nylon upper
- Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 approved
- Side zipper for easy on, easy off
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Oil and slip resistant outsole exceeds the ASTM F489-96 standard
- LENZI non-metallic L-Protection anti-penetration board protects feet from punctures
- Electrical hazard protection exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Non-marking rubber outsole, custom-molded thermoplastic heel, and Ortholite insole
- Airport-friendly nylon shank with rust-proof hardware and brass alloy
- Foam, PU padded collar promotes comfort, and the gusseted tongue keeps feet clean and dry