When the job needs to be done no matter how cold the weather, you'll want to do it in a Key Industries Men's Fire Resistant Insulated Duck Chore Coat. The Moda-Quilt lining, adjustable cuffs and storm flap will keep you warm while the coat's fire resistance properties keep you safe. Built to last, this chore coat features articulated elbows, 4-piece sleeves, underarm gussets and a bi-swing back to keep you warm without restricting your range of motion so you can get the job done quickly. Triple-needle stitching adds to the coat's durability and the sewn-in locker loop makes it easy to hang your coat anywhere.
- 11-ounce, 88% Cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon with Airo finish
- Zipper closure with storm flap
- Moda-Quilt lining
- Articulated elbows and bi-swing back
- 4-Piece sleeve with underarm gussets
- Inside chest pockets
- Complies with: HRC level 41, ARC rating 41, ASTM F156 standard, NFPA2112 standard, NFPA 70E standard, NESC standard and OSHA 29 OFR 1910.269