Georgia Boot is no stranger to logger work boots. Over the decades we've combined comfort with rugged durability and performance to give you the best loggers for the job. Constructed with full-grain SPR leather, this composite toe AMP LT logger features grip panels for easy pull on and milled brass hardware that extends the life of your laces. The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot acts as a heel stabilizer and a kick off for easy boot removal at the end of a long work day or night. Easily remove the brush guard kiltie if you prefer the look of a standard work boot.
Also removable is the AMP LT insole. It has a polyurethane base with a top layer of soft cushioning memory foam, providing you a customizable fit. High performance moisture wicking lining and the Georgia Waterproof System round out the interior features of this logger boot. This waterproofing comes with a guarantee to keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions.
If your work site requires a safety toe, we've got you covered with this composite toe logger boot. The toe cap is Ergo-Fit, which means it is shaped to provide you the best range of motion while still protecting your feet. This boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards.
A rugged boot needs a rugged outsole. This logger has a an EVA midsole, a double ribbed steel shank, and a slip and oil resistant rubber lug outsole with a 2 "� scalloped heel.
- SPR full-grain leather upper
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Ergo-Fit Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- 2" heel