The HD stands for heavy duty. This means that in addition to the rubber outsole being oil and slip resistant, it is also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals. For added reinforcement, the Hammer HD is made with the durable Goodyear welt construction and is quadruple stitched in high wear areas like the vamp.
All Hammer HD styles come equipped with our Wideload Toe Box. This expanded toe box gives your feet space to breathe. This work boot also includes our ERGO-FIT composite safety toe. ERGO-FIT safety toes provide better range of comfort because the design is tapered to the shape of actual feet. When you wear the Georgia Boot® Hammer HD, you're guaranteed to stay dry because of the Georgia Waterproof System.
These composite toe safety boots give a stable platform through a steel shank and the polyurethane Comfort Core 5 insole adds cushioning.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- Composite Toe ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Wideload Toe Box
- CC5 Comfort Core removable PU insole
- Abrasion-resistant heel
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Quadruple stitching on camp for superior quality
- Goodyear® welt construction