Georgia Boot has a rich heritage in delivering some of the best known and most trusted Loggers in the market. This Low Heel logger is no exception! The Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger features the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort.
Crafted from the highest-quality materials, this boot is made from Georgia Boot's own SPC leather. The logger has a rubber Vibram® sole that resists slips and oils. Goodyear® welt construction gives this full-grain leather boot durability that can hold up to years of tough wear. The premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life!
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Soft and Comfortable SPC Leather
- Goodyear® welt construction