This Georgia men's pull-on work boot has a classic look; whether you're at the job site or hanging out, the footwear will look great in any setting.
This footwear was assembled with great safety features. Its steel toe is capable of withstanding up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. The footwear's compliance with the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification and the F2413-05 Static Dissipative Classification (dispels static electricity) is a huge indication of how much protection you receive.
- Nubuck leather upper
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Meets ASTM F2413 static-dissipative standard
- CC5 Removable Comfort Core Air Flow Orthotic Insert
- Oil and slip-resistant polyurethane "Suspension" outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support