The Georgia Boot Farm and Ranch Wellington Work Boot is a durable pull-on boot optimized to resist chemicals and remain comfortable.
This boot is made with SPR leather. Compared to traditional leather, it is roughly 3 times as strong and resists abrasions 2.5 times as well. SPR leather also holds up better than conventional leather against common barnyard and job-site chemicals or acids.
- Full grain SPR leather upper resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids. It's also pasture-proof.
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ComfortCore removable insole
- Direct-attach, dual-density, oil and slip-resistant polyurethane "Suspension Wedge" outsole