These Georgia work boots are made from SPR leather; as a result of the way it's been tanned, it has 3 times the strength and is able to resist abrasions 2 ½ times better than traditional leathers. It is also highly resistant to barnyard acids and caustic chemicals.
These work boots were built with a steel toe; it meets the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, which means that it is able to withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. This footwear also complies with the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard.
- Full grain SPR leather upper resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids. It's also pasture-proof.
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Oil and slip-resistant polyurethane wedge outsole
- Covered cushioned insole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413 protective toe classification