The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- Suede leather and textile upper
- Lightweight and breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- Two lace options
- Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Danner Waffle rubber outsole with classic hiking tread pattern
- Soft toe