Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches and is made of a specialized dry ice compound to remain flexible in extreme cold environments and aid in slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Waterproof polishable full grain leather upper
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Lace-to-toe design for a secure fit
- Fiberglass shank for support
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Vibram 148 Kletterlift outsole is oil- and slip-resistant with low lugs
- Made in USA