The Chippewa Boots Men's USA Made 8-Inch Waterproof Insulated Boots are made to be warm and durable for men who work in the elements. Their Goodyear Welt fabrication lets the boots flex with your feet to give you support without making the boot stiff. The boots are insulated with a thick 3M Thinsulate Ultra liner for superior warmth and comfort. The Vibram Duralogical Yellow Plug bottom sole is designed to offer you extra comfort and protection. A triple ribbed steel shank provides the ultimate in support.
The Chippewa Insulated Boots have the patented Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry no matter how much rain, mud or snow you have to work around. The Ruby Dri Lex 200 boot lining lets your feet breathe while keeping them dry. The 4 Iron middle sole gives more room for your feet to flex, and it adds strength to the outer and inner soles. The Sta-Tied lace system keeps your boot laces out of your way, so you do not have to worry about tripping over them.
- Made in the USA
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Soft toe construction made with waterproof leather
- Insulated with 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof inner sock
- Texon 460 Waterproof inner sole
- Ruby Dri Lex 200 inner lining
- 4 Iron middle sole made with rubber
- Triple ribbed steel shank
- Goodyear Leather Welt construction
- Sta-Tied lacing system with heavy duty waxed boot laces
- Vibram Duralogical Yellow Plug outer sole
- Non-tarnishing antique brass hardware