For quality footwear you can work in, Chippewa Boots Men's USA Made 8-Inch Steel Toe EH Lace Up Boots deliver superior performance and comfort. The Black Odessa leather is tough and dependable, while the triple-ribbed steel shank gives you stability through and through. The Ruby Dri-Lex lining works to keep moisture away from your feet to prevent irritation, and the heavy-duty laces let you adjust the fit as needed for numerous activities. You're protected from injury with the ASTM F2413-11 rated steel toe and electrical hazard classification.
Comfort abounds in the Texon insole, Real flex midsole and the removable Chippewa UCM, and no surface poses a problem to the trustworthy Vibram outsole that provides traction and a reliable grip. Made in the United States and featuring brass hardware that won't tarnish, these boots will keep up with you in the toughest projects.
- Made in the USA
- Boot height: 8"
- Protective steel toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Tripple ribbed steel shank
- Made with Black Odessa leather upper
- Outsole is Vibram 109 Logger for superior performance and grip
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Removable Chippewa UCM orthotic
- Waxed Sta-Tied laces
- Non-tarnishing hardware lasts longer
- Electrical hazard ASTM rated