The Chippewa Boots Men's USA Made 12-Inch Black Soft Toe Rally Boots provide the support that you need with the comfort that you want. Both the Vibram nitrile outsole and the combination midsole provide strength and resist wear and compression, and the steel shank and Texon insole create additional rigidity for extra support for your ankles and arches while you work.
The soft leather uppers and soft toes provide flexibility and comfort. The boots strap together behind the ankles and calves, and the metal D-rings behind the ankles allow you to adjust them until they fit just right. This can help to prevent irritation that the material could cause by rubbing against your skin.
The Goodyear leather welt construction securely holds the uppers to the soles. It also makes it easier to repeatedly resole the boots so that you can keep them for much longer.
- Made in the USA
- Boot height: 12 inches
- Soft toe
- Maple calf leather lining
- Black Odessa leather upper
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Triple-ribbed steel shank
- Texon insole
- Midsole consists of a combination of 4 iron rubber and 6 iron robus
- Vibram nitrile yellow plug oil resisting outsole
- Non-tarnishable D-rings for straps behind ankle