Head out to work or the great outdoors with these Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Logger Boots that are built to last using high-quality Bay Apache waterproof leather and featuring Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie that let you walk in any weather without getting your feet wet. Even if it's not raining, your feet can get irritated with moisture buildup, so Chippewa has lined this tough shoe with Taibrelle to wick moisture from your skin and prevent chafing.
You can walk on just about anything with the Vibram logger outsoles that deliver unbeatable traction and surface grip anywhere you're walking, whether that's at work or in your garage. Your toes and feet benefit from the safety features of this hearty boot, including a steel toe structure and protection from electric dangers. The midsole and insole join with the shank in providing excellent support and comfort in this logger boot.
- Boot height: 8 Inches
- Safety steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Lined with Tiabrelle to wick moisture away from skin
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Steel shank for superior support
- Midsole with blend of leather and rubber to give support
- Outsole made with Vibram rubber grips surfaces
- Outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Texon insole for rigidity
- Bay Apache leather with Goodyear welt construction
- Electrical hazard defense is ASTM rated
- Sta-Tied laces and brass hardware that resists tarnishing