The Chippewa Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Insulated Logger boots are created to last in rough outdoor conditions you may find on the job site. The 3M Thinsulate insulation combined with the Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie will keep your feet warm and dry, regardless of environmental conditions. The boots are constructed with a Goodyear Leather Welt to enhance durability.
The steel shank, tough midsole construction and rugged Vibram outsole will provide you with the support and safety needed to concentrate on the task at hand. The boots are trimmed with heavy duty Sta-Tie laces and antique non-tarnishable brass eyelets so you can have a secure and safe fit all day.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Soft toe
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Briar oiled waterproof leather upper
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie membrane
- Shoelace eyelets made from antique non-tarnishable brass
- Heavy Duty Sta-Tied Laces
- Insole crafted from Texon
- Non-slip, Vibram outsole is slip-, and oil resistant
- Steel shank
- Lined with Brushed Ruby Nylex
- Constructed using Goodyear Leather Welt
- Midsole made from 4 Iron Rubber and 6 Iron Robus Combination