The Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Redwood Steel Toe Electical Hazard Logger Boots are created for hardworking men who need a sturdy boot. These boots offer men who work outdoors a lot of protection from things like broken tree branches, nails and work tools. They are perfect for men in logging, construction, roofing and other outdoor professions. The Chippewa Boots have a steel toe and a steel shank to protect the top and support the bottom of the foot.
These boots are great for outdoor work because the hardware does not rust. The heavy duty laces are waxed for easy lacing and tying. They protect utility workers and men who work around electrical hazards with certified shock protective soles. The rubber sole also has deep grooves for maximum traction. Double and triple stitching in areas that usually rip or tear ensure long boot life. The high boot height helps protect ankles and legs. Boot cut pants slide easily over the Chippewa Logger Boots for comfort and better leg protection.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Leather Goodyear Storm Welt construction
- Middle sole made with 4 iron rubber and 6 iron robus fabrication
- Oiled Redwood leather upper
- Brushed Ruby Nylex lining construction
- Steel shank for maximum support
- Texon inner sole
- ASTM rated for electrical hazards
- Vibram logger outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Sta-Tied waxed laces
- Brass hardware