Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Nubuck Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots are a great tool to have when working in rugged conditions. Their steel toe, steel shank and Goodyear leather storm welt construction guarantee these boots can withstand any punishment while on the job. The antique brass non-tarnishable hardware also adds to its superior construction.
Covered in golden Nubuck leather, these boots also offer comfort for your feet while you’re hard at work. Your feet will be comforted by the brushed ruby Nylex lining and Texon insole. Chippewa has insulated these boots to perfection with 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation.
Protection and safety is always at the top of the list when on the job site. These boots were designed with your safety in mind, as they are ASTM Electrical Hazard rated. If you desire durable and comfortable boots that will also protect your feet from hazards, then these boots are an ideal fit.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel toe protection exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Steel shank
- Texon insole
- Goodyear leather storm welt construction
- Made from golden Nubuck leather
- Brushed ruby Nylex lining
- Midsole consists of 4 iron rubber/6 iron robus blend
- Non-slip Vibram outsole is slip-, and oil-resistant
- Rated ASTM Electrical Hazard
- Antique non-tarnishable brass hardware
- Heavy-duty wax laces