When you are searching for a pair of hearty work boots that will hold up well to the elements and to harsh work conditions, the Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch Insulated Waterproof Work Boots deserve a closer look. These lace-up boots have all of the features you need to ensure that your feet stay dry and comfortable while working outdoors or in rugged conditions, and they can protect your feet and keep you looking great throughout the longest work days. Whether you are concerned about protection or comfort, these are the right shoes for you.
With their dark hue coupled with a maple lining and a thick sole, these shoes show their durability from top to bottom. While the Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch Insulated Waterproof Work Boots are durable and reliable in all types of working environments, they also have the supportive features you need to feel confident and comfortable with each step you take. Everything about the Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch Insulated Waterproof Work Boots has been thoughtfully designed, making this a wonderful pair of boots to add to your work wardrobe.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Soft toe
- Waterproof Briar-oiled leather uppers
- Steel shank
- Norwegian leather welt construction
- Lace-up design with non-tarnishable antique brass hardware
- Chip-a-tex waterproof bootie with maple Dri Lex and leather lining
- 400 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Vibram outsole provides the maximum traction
- Bontex insole
- T-bar cushion collar
- 4 iron rubber midsole
- Removable orthotic insert for comfort and support