Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch IQ Waterproof Composite Toe Insulated Boots are designed to hold up to harsh work conditions. These boots are constructed with heavy duty materials including a thick rubber sole that provides a superior grip. The steel shank in the sole offers the best support to prevent fatigue.
The Chippewa Insulated Boots are perfect for men who work indoors and outdoors. The tough leather boot combined with the ASTM F2413-11 rated Composite safet toe protects feet and ankles from injury when working around machinery or heavy objects. Thick insulation makes sure that feet are always warm no matter how cold it gets.
Men who work around electrical lines, construction sites, and other electrical hazards will never have to worry about getting shocked since these boots are ASTM rated for electrical dangers. The inner liner is waterproof and built to reduce tearing. The boots are easy to put on and off with laces designed to fray less and quick lace construction. Double and triple seams in strategic places make sure the boots stand up to long work hours.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Insulated with 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof sock
- Rubber middle sole with high abrasion lining
- Heavy duty leather upper construction
- Chippewa I Q rubber outer sole for traction
- Steel shank
- Bontex inner sole
- Electrical hazard is ASTM Rated
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Metallic, non-tarnishable hardware
- Heavy duty laces made with Nylon