Tested tough, the Carhartt duck traditional jacket is built strong with 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck and insulated with an arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester lining. The corduroy collar has under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood, and rib-knit storm cuffs provide added warmth. There are two deep hand-warmer pockets, and two convenient inside pockets. A split back along with pleated elbows enhances ease of movement.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100%-ring spun cotton duck.
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation.
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood.
- Rib-knit storm cuff in sleeve.
- Two inside pockets.
- Triple stitched main seams, split back with bi-swing, and pleated elbow.