Like their big-brother-in-arms, the C250, these cotton Standard Unlined Coveralls offer great value and added toughness. The C120s are built strong with 100% cotton preshrunk shell, safety-stitched seams, stress points reinforced with bartacks, two-way heavy-duty brass zipper with locking slider and four-needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts. We add work-ready versatility by offering the pleated bi-swing action back, two chest pockets (the right with hood, the left with the always helpful pencil slot), two front swing pockets with side openings, two reinforced hip pockets, and double rule pockets on right leg. Finally, we throw in some comfort and convenience (at no extra charge): our coveralls feature an edge-stitched collar, two snaps on lapels, and hidden snaps on cuffs.
Our Standard Unlined Coveralls come in a preshrunk 10-oz. cotton.
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Hammer loop
- Four needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts
- Two front swing pockets with side openings
- Double rule pockets/right leg
- Two snaps on lapels
- Hidden snaps on cuffs
- Two chest pockets/right with hood/left with pencil slot
- Two reinforced hip pockets
- Safety-stitched seams
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Two-way heavy-duty brass zipper with locking slider