The Bates Men's 8-Inch Desert Tactical Sport Boots are designed for jobs that require a great deal of rugged activity. The height of these boots ensures that they offer protection that goes beyond merely the feet and ankles, though these are especially well secured. The Warrior Leather out of which the upper part of these boots is made resists water and staining from dirt, oil and other elements, so not only do they keep the feet dry and cozy, they stay clean longer.
These boots feature breathable mesh lining to help keep the feet comfortable and free of moisture. Adding to the comfort level are the removable inserts, which provide significant cushioning. Meanwhile, contributing to the overall sturdiness factor of these boots are the athletic cement construction and the slip resistant rubber outsoles. If you could use a new pair of boots with a high cut and protection from water and other environmental factors, you should find your size and order a pair of these comfortable boots today.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Soft toe
- Breathable mesh lining
- Wolverine Warrior pig skin leather with 1,680-denier nylon upper
- Rubber outsole is resistant to slipping
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
- Athletic cement construction
- Removable insert provides cushioning to the feet
- 3M Scotchgard protection provides oil, dirt and water stain resistant upper