The Bates Men's 6-Inch Delta Side Zip Tactical Boots are ideal for anyone who needs sturdy boots that will protect them against the many rigors they might face on the job. These include dealing with slippery spills or security check points.
These boots can be useful in combat situations, but their use is certainly not restricted to anything so extreme. The 6 inch low-key design makes them almost indistinguishable by sight from many athletic shoes that might be worn in the office or another inside profession. The 100% metallic free feature also make these boot security friendly. Hence, they can be worn fairly easily to a number of jobs.
These boots have a side zipper that makes it easy to take them on and off. Made with leather and ballistic nylon uppers, they also feature a breathable mesh inside lining and the Bates iCS adjustable midsole that is engineered to allow the user to choose their own level of comfort by utilizing the dail just under the cushioned insole. Add to this the sturdy cement construction and the non-slip rubber outsole, which keeps the risk of slips at a minimum and you have a boot that will serve you well all through the work day for a long time to come.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Soft toe
- Leather and ballistic nylon uppers
- Breathable mesh lining
- Non-slip rubber outsole resists slippage and increases traction
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Adjustable iCS midsole individual comfort technology
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
- Athletic cement construction
- YKK Nylon zipper for easy off-and-on wear