The Bates Made In USA Men's Durashocks Steel Toe Combat Boots offer outstanding protection for men who are in combat situations, as well as those who are in less intense circumstances but still seek superior security in their footwear. These Olive Mojave boots are made with Warrior leather that repels water and oil and is very easy to clean. Enhancing the durability of the uppers with the leather is a 1,680-denier nylon . The boots also offer steel toe and electrical hazard protection that is ASTM rated.
The outstanding comfort that these boots offer is largely due to the Bates Durashocks comfort technology, which boasts superior shock absorption. The boots also are made with direct attach construction, and the Vibram rubber soles boast excellent traction. Soldiers will find these boots invaluable, as will anyone who is compelled to spend large amounts of time in potentially muddy circumstances while on the job. The fact that they are made in the USA also makes them an excellent choice for those who are in the service, as these boots are a nod to patriotism. With such an irresistible level of protection, why fight it? Care for your feet properly with these Bates combat boots.
- Made in the USA
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-11 rated
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Wolverine Warrior Leather upper with 1680-denier nylon
- 3M Scotchgard protector provides dirt, oil and water resistant uppers
- Moisture-wicking breathable lining
- Water-resistant leather
- Vibram rubber outsole for superior traction
- DuraShocks Comfort Technology provides shock absorbsion and comfort