The Avenger Men's Composite Toe EH Romeo Boots are designed to protect your feet and delicate workplace environments that have scratch resistant shoe requirements. Without sacrificing comfort or safety, these boots use a ASTM rated composite safety toecap, polyurethane midsoles and no exposed metal. The entire shoe is metal-free making these shoes airport-friendly, easy to wear through metal detectors and safe for no-metal work environments. Additionally, the tread on these boots ensure you a stable footing, with oil-resistant and slip-resistant rubber outsoles. These shoes are designed with durability, stability and safety in mind.
The insole includes a removable perspiration absorbing polyurethane insert. There is also a polyurethane midsole to increase the level of comfort throughout the boot. The boot has good impact absorption and meets the ASTM criteria for impact, compression and electrical hazard ratings. These boots are designed with the worker in mind, and will suit individuals working in a variety of industries. The boot uses double stitching throughout, and the ankle is designed to conform and fit to your leg. These highly comfortable shoes are sure to become a staple work boot, and the high level of durability ensures you will keep them around a long time.
- Boot Height: Mid-ankle
- Composite safety toe protection exceeds the ASTM 2413-11 impact and compression standards
- Non slip rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Electrical hazard exceeds ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Non-metallic, Airport friendly
- Full-grain waxy tumbled leather upper
- Removable polyurethane insole absorbs moisture
- Meets scratch resistance workplace requirements