When speed, agility, and protection are crucial, the Skyweight Waterproof Side Zip Boot offers legendary 5.11® durability while significantly reducing weight, increasing mobility, and guarding against biological hazards. Metal-free YKK® side zippers, metal-free eyelets, and an integrated nylon shank offer all the durability of steel without slowing you down, and an integrated eVent® waterproof breathable blood borne pathogen resistant membrane offers superior protection against liquids. The tactical outsole offers self-cleaning forefoot lugs and a rear heel brake for maximum mobility, arch lugs provide assistance for ladder and rope work, an 8mm heel to toe drop increases acceleration and improves responsiveness, and a widened forefoot promotes toe splay for superior balance and control. Genuine OrthoLite insoles provide enhanced comfort and protection.
- Metal-free design reduces weight
- eVent waterproof/breathable bloodborne pathogen resistant membrane
- YKK side zippers for easy on and off
- Broad forefoot for balance and engagement
- Arch lugs for traction and rope work
- Self-cleaning forefoot lugs
- Rear heel brake
- OrthoLite insoles
- Built from full grain leather and nylon
- 8mm heel to toe drop
- Full length CVEMA midsole
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity
*Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistance Disclaimer:
If indicated, an independent laboratory has tested this product and has found that the materials and seams provide passing results when tested in accordance with ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens. It is important to note, however, that, even though garment materials and seams may satisfy the standards of ASTM F 1671, it might not provide an adequate barrier to viruses in all conditions and our products will not protect the wearer from all blood-borne pathogens and viruses under all conditions.
All end users will need to assess the specific hazards in their workplace in order to determine the appropriate types and levels of personal protective clothing and equipment that they might need. To maintain proper performance, 5.11® products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.
- Lightweight, agile, responsive tactical boot
- Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
- Non-metallic construction and support